Everywhere in Quebec
Our products are distributed throughout Quebec.
If you are looking for a quality Quebec product to offer your customers, look no further! Entirely made in Quebec!
Gluten-free, nitrite-free, less fat, less salt, great flavors without any recognized allergens!
Whether you are an independent grocer or affiliated with a chain, do not hesitate to contact one of our representatives for more information.
For any region not mentioned, call us directly and we will make sure to answer your request, 819-826-6333819-826-6333
Estrie, Montérégie, Centre-du-Québec, Beauce
Lanaudière, Mauricie, Grand Montréal, Vaudreuil-Dorion, Salaberry, St-Zotique, Sorel, Bécancourt, Nicolet
Laval, Basse et Haute Laurentides, Outaouais, Québec, Lévis, Charlevoix, Saguenay, Lac St-Jean
General product information
- Our sausages are vacuum-packed and frozen.
- Packages are usually a minimum of 325 grams and include 4 sausages (pork, chicken). * (may vary depending on the protein)
- Frozen sausages have a shelf life of 2 years when stored properly.
- The sauces/condiments come in small glass jars, can be stored at room temperature and have a shelf life of 2 years.
- Our dry sausages are vacuum-packed, can be stored at room temperature and have a shelf life of one year.
- Our chili is available in a 1 liter (4 servings) frozen container and can be kept for 1 year.
- Our products are delivered on a weekly basis (except for remote areas).
- Certifications and certificate logos
- Frozen sausages : Box of 12 packages
- Dry sausages : Box of 24 sausages
- Sauces / condiments : Box of 12 jars
- Frozen Chili: Box of 4 containers